Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 5 Post Op

Weight 311.6 (fully clothed, past has not been)
Blood Sugar: 141 (why?)

It surprises me just how I tired I still get 5 days out...then I remember I am only consuming clear liquids...I have no carbs in my cells to give me energy. Hm. I also figure the children's Tylenol has sugar which spiked my B.Sugar. Crap.

I really have to stop thinking in terms of food. I am never going to be able to binge like I once did. No 4 pack of muffins dripping in butter in one sitting. Probably not even 1 muffin in one sitting...especially the big ones. Life is not about food. It can't be. Look where it got me. I am sitting here with 5 (and a half) holes in my belly and broth warming on the stove, instead of a burger and fries. I have GOT to change my thinking about food and what it means and how it fits into my life. It sucks. Full stop. But I have got to change my mindset. Eat to live, not live to eat.

G.

No comments: