Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

I guess technically today should be Day 5 Post Op. I am a dork.
Weight: 306
Blood Sugar: 132

The other night I dreamed that I was in a grocery store type setting, eating donut holes. But I distinctly remember that I wasn't eating them for the sweet factor, but for the crunch factor. They were covered in hard sugar crystals and I kept picking the crystals for the crunch and not eating the donuts. Also, I dreamed that I bought a super large paint canvas and one color of paint. I propped the canvas on a stack of stuff at the front of the store and started to paint with this one color. I was quickly finished and it was an abstract view of a sunset. It was totally beautiful. I carried out to my car, put it in the back and the canvas slid down and ruined the painting. Crazy.

I am REALLY wanting something of substance. The broth and jello were fun for a while, but it is getting really old really fast! But I learned a valuable lesson. I had been looking for broth that tasted like the broth you get in Ramen noodles. I bought organic fancy stuff and it tasted blah. It was okay, but not very inspiring. I then bought some cheap, off-brand broth and it was exactly what I was looking for. I wish I had figured that out earlier. Tomorrow should be the last day, though. Wednesday should be the start of full liquids. Gracious, I hope so.


No comments: